- Art and Wine Retreat? – Why Not??
- Flagbooks Travel to Catt County
- Closing Reception
- Lunch Time Lecture on Swan Day
- Installation (almost) Complete!
- Salon #3
- SWAN Day – Mar 31 2012
- sneak peek!
- Last Art Salon – March 21
- One More Salon!
- Distinctive Workshops – Mar 31, Register by Mar 23!
- Gallery Open this Saturday! (March 10)
- Installation Workshop #2 – done!!
- Look What’s on the Marquee!
- Flag Book Workshop TODAY!
- Quotations Wanted!
- Art Salon – March 7
- check out this video of the show!!
- Installation Workshop #1 – Check!
- Tonight and Tomorrow
- Gallery Hours – Week of Feb 19th
- Flagbook Workshops
- So Grateful…
- Yes! We’re Still On for Tonight!
- Women Create Opening – Feb 11
- Salon Series Presenters Set!
- Cattaraugus County Artists Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- Erie and Edinboro Artists Selected for Jamestown NY Exhibit
- Rochester Artists’ Work Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- Fredonia Artists Selected for Exhibit
- Ellicottville Artist’s Work Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- CONNEAUT ARTIST’S WORK SELECTED FOR NEW YORK EXHIBIT
- News Release
- Artists Announced
- Selections Have Been Made for the Women Create Exhibit Feb 11 – Mar 31, 2012
- Permission to Announce
- And So It Begins
Category Archives: News
Sandy Shelenberger is offering an Art and Wine Retreat at the end of September.
Part of the “deal” with the grant that funded the creation of the flagbooks was that the finished product would be available to show in other spaces. The first such showing since it’s unveiling at the 3rd on 3rd Gallery … Continue reading
The closing reception was wonderful, though I wish all of the artists had been able to attend. Wouldn’t it have been cool to get a great big group picture? I’ll put that on the list of suggestions for next time. … Continue reading
The books are done! Well, almost. Turns out the adhesive we picked for attaching the photos to the books isn’t quite sticky enough. Deb and I will have to go back and check and reinforce pictures before the closing reception. … Continue reading
It was another great evening of sharing and conversation. Many thanks to all the folks who turned out. We had talks by Jill Johnston, Anne Conroy-Baiter, Kathleen Tenpas, and Barbara Fox. We learned what inspires these artists to create, and … Continue reading
Here are pictures from the March 7th Salon: They say that a picture is worth 1,000 words. The slide show has 12 pictures, so that’s 12,000 words. Even that many words cannot explain what happens at a salon. There’s one … Continue reading
I wonder if they put the lights on it at night? That would be a cool picture!
(Today=Saturday, March 3, 2012) If you are checking this website because you saw the notice in today’s Post-Journal and you are wondering if there is still room in the FREE Flag Book workshop… There is!! Six spaces remain. First come, … Continue reading