- SWAN Day 2014 is coming
- Art and Wine Retreat? – Why Not??
- Flagbooks Travel to Catt County
- Closing Reception
- Lunch Time Lecture on Swan Day
- Installation (almost) Complete!
- Salon #3
- SWAN Day – Mar 31 2012
- sneak peek!
- Last Art Salon – March 21
- One More Salon!
- Distinctive Workshops – Mar 31, Register by Mar 23!
- Gallery Open this Saturday! (March 10)
- Installation Workshop #2 – done!!
- Look What’s on the Marquee!
- Flag Book Workshop TODAY!
- Quotations Wanted!
- Art Salon – March 7
- check out this video of the show!!
- Installation Workshop #1 – Check!
- Tonight and Tomorrow
- Gallery Hours – Week of Feb 19th
- Flagbook Workshops
- So Grateful…
- Yes! We’re Still On for Tonight!
- Women Create Opening – Feb 11
- Salon Series Presenters Set!
- Cattaraugus County Artists Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- Erie and Edinboro Artists Selected for Jamestown NY Exhibit
- Rochester Artists’ Work Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- Fredonia Artists Selected for Exhibit
- Ellicottville Artist’s Work Selected for Women Create Exhibit
- CONNEAUT ARTIST’S WORK SELECTED FOR NEW YORK EXHIBIT
- News Release
- Artists Announced
- Selections Have Been Made for the Women Create Exhibit Feb 11 – Mar 31, 2012
- Permission to Announce
- And So It Begins
Category Archives: News Release
Luncheon Event Added to Saturday’s SWAN Day Celebration Jamestown, NY – Deciding that food and art are an irresistible combination, the organizers of this Saturday’s (March 31) Support Women Artists Now (SWAN) Day celebration have added a visual presentation of … Continue reading
SWAN Day Workshop Openings, Closing Reception Jamestown, NY – “Our beautiful weather has kept everyone outside, so we’re extending the deadline for registration for workshops on SWAN (Support Women Artists Now) Day, Saturday, March 31.” That’s how Jennifer Schlick, co-founder … Continue reading
Final Women Create Artists Salon Announced Jamestown, NY – Artists from Chautauqua and Cattaraugus Counties will be featured during the final Salon in conjunction with the Women Create art exhibit on Wednesday, March 21, 7-9 pm. The Salon will be … Continue reading
Distinctive Workshops Slated for March 31 SWAN Day Celebration Jamestown, NY – Distinctive workshops by accomplished artists will be among the offerings when Jamestown, New York, joins the international celebration of SWAN (Support Women Artists Now) Day on Saturday, March … Continue reading
Women Create Exhibit Open Saturday Jamestown, NY – When you’re enjoying St. Patrick’s Day in downtown Jamestown this Saturday [March 10], be sure to visit the Women Create exhibit at the 3rd on 3rd Gallery. “While we don’t have regular … Continue reading
Second Women Create Artists Salon Scheduled Jamestown, NY – Three Chautauqua County artists will be featured in the second Salon presented in conjunction with the Women Create art exhibit at the 3rd on 3rd Gallery. The Salon will take place … Continue reading
We sent out this news release today; watch for it in your local media. Openings for Flag Book Workshops Jamestown, NY – Creative Arts of Women – Western New York (CAW WNY) is filling downtown Jamestown with wonderful art opportunities to … Continue reading
Opening Reception for Women Create Exhibit on February 11 Jamestown, NY – “It’s exciting that, after months of planning, the public will be able to enjoy the amazing works of art of women from throughout our region.” That’s how Jennifer … Continue reading
Cattaraugus County Artists’ Works Selected For Women Create Exhibit Jamestown, NY – The works of six Cattaraugus County artists are among the selections for Women Create, the first juried exhibit of women’s art at the new 3rd On 3rd Gallery … Continue reading
ERIE AND EDINBORO ARTISTS’ WORKS SELECTED FOR WOMEN CREATE EXHIBIT Jamestown, NY – The works of three Erie artists and one from Edinboro are among the selections for Women Create, the first juried exhibit of women’s art at the new … Continue reading